Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!

Our weekend was packed with surprises..SNOW for one! (Spring is never coming!) What do you do in the south when there's snow? Cookie sheet sledding of course. It lasted only a moment, given there were no gloves or hats involved. But it was beyond entertaining for the parents and I am sure the neighbors.
LINK
Sevy
oooo they were mad!
GUY
All the boys!
So how do you fill the hours on a snow day!! Cooking lessons with mom! The eggs are always a hit. And I love that they know the word "lick peeze" We made Lemon cake de-jour.

4 comments:

jensenfamily said...

I can't believe you guys have a DOG!! holy cow. Looks like a very cute lab, love labs - And while you're enjoying the snow, we just went on a run in the 70 degree weather here on march 1st :) and finally i see a picture of the finished project - kitchen/new room - I haven't seen it, it looks great - see you soon~ Erin

Brooke Eriksen said...

AMEN! Spring is never, ever, ever, ever, never coming! You are a good sport. I saw the snow today and was bitter. You are a great example:)

skt said...

Yesssss, I love that crying picture in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Oh the boys looked so cute in the snow! I totally understand the crying over cold hands. This winter I think I have cried at least a few times after long dog walks in freezing temps!

Everyone looks healthy and happy. We miss you guys.

Lots of love,
Audra & Mike