Stop growing, stop time, wait!!!
Severin, Guy, Lincoln, Everett.
(no the boys don't sleep in the same bed)
Guy, Lincoln, Everett, Severin.
Lincoln, Severin, Guy, Everett.
Looking at these group shots...the pain and realization they are growing. Here were some of my hints:
They all stopped calling me momma and started calling me mommy (what?! And Severin often shortens it to MOM!! really not okay.) Brent is still Dada
My whole buying things the same size, thinking one size fits all was blown out of the water when I tried buying all the same size shoe...only to discover they were separated by a whole size and a half between the four of them..what!
They ignore me when my request to get a move on, or get our shoes on... or don't take our shoes off! is not in there agenda..ya ya terrible two's. I planned on my kids skipping this stage, no, really I thought they would just forget.
The last obvious flag that they are growing up.......They are official talking!
"I did it!" "My turn!" "bike to slide..(meaning: take a bike ride to the park.) "Where's the dog? Where's Dada. Dada at work..and so on."
So to those who haven't seen us for awhile we are biggish and loud and hysterical and out right fun!
Love us
5 comments:
Hello!
I did a google search on "quadruplet boys" and your blog showed up. As I look around, I was amazed at how many similarities our families have.
Quadruplet boys, just over 2 yrs old and having a blast.
Shoot us an e-mail, we would love to "meet" you through e-mail at least!
Brad Murray
bradley.g.murray(at)gmail.com
I try to think of Kate younger and I barely remember all the little things she used to do. Break my heart. It really does go by way to quickly!
It's good you are enjoying every minute:)
I can't image shopping for 4 different shoe sizes for two year olds (did you try them all on!?!). Proving yourself super mom again!!
Oh, my--the pictures with the leaf blower... too too funny.
Haha. CRIB TENT!! Do all the boys have the tents? Sofia has it :) I could NOT live without it.
holy cow autumn... their feet are really that much different from each other? that is funny. i remember when aaron jr went from calling me mommy to just plain mom sometimes... but guess what? MAMA is back!!! i am loving it. this past week solid, i have been mama.
i can't believe trygve gets home this july. crazyness. could you email me his email address? i would love to tell him hi.
can't wait to see you guys... sometime.
Post a Comment