Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A squeeze to thaw you from the cold

Brent often comes home after being on call aching and in need of R & R. Lincoln really believes in his heart of heart he can provide both. So if Brent wants a nap or a tub or a moment alone, Lincoln feels this excludes him. He has a way of wedging himself into the best spot.
Everything is better with a little love, squeeze, and a song..oh our Linka.
p.s. No I don't ask if I can put pictures of Brent in the tub on our blog...I just assume the right, based on cuteness.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Man, is that really your kids bike? That DOES look chilly! Have to say, Boston is pretty dang cold as well if it makes ya feel any better!

sheri petersen said...

adorable!!!!!! I want to kiss the little hippo!!!!

Fulton Quads said...

SO cute! I would post it too! (=

sheri petersen said...

ohhhhhh....adorable!!!!!!! I want to kiss that little hippo to death!!!

Vanessa said...

crazy, Rick always takes a bath after being on-call. And the kids always climb in.