So to all here's a short story to make you laugh.
One morning as the day arrived I grabbed a pair of folded jeans fresh from the laundry. I went about my day getting the boys ready and decided to go to an indoor park to let them run wild.
When arriving I noticed there were a few other moms with kids in tow.
As I sat down hoping to sneak in some reading I kept smelling a warm unknown smell. Being in a warm room brought it to my attention immediately. I kept checking my kids as origins but they were innocent. It would come and go, while I read. When I looked up later I realized the few moms that were near me had moved way just enough to not really offend me but noticeably enough to peak my interest.
I stood up and moved myself thinking it must be something near the seat i was sitting in. It was less and felt I had determined the location of the stench.
When time to leave, all the boys came up to get there shoes on which I helped with. While leaning down my nose came in contact with my lower pant leg, I jolted backward from the aroma that came from it. In Horror I looked around and wanted to say "It's me?"
Confused by how my clean jeans had such an aroma I retraced my day.
When going down to get my Jeans in the laundry room, Everett had followed. He was yet to be dressed for the day and my back was turned to him when I heard him tinkering. I didn't think anything of it at the time. note: He has been potty training and goes in the big potty at home or the urinal at school..)
The urinal!! My tall laundry basket looks like a urinal with perfect holes in the sides for easy access!
When returning home head hung low from embarrassment, I checked the rest of the clean laundry. All the laundry was folded, with lots of white towels at the bottom. When I removed all the laundry along every corner of folded towels and pants was a pungent yellow stream.
It amazes me daily how they think. I love thinking what they said to themselves in moments like these....."Perfect, mom has thought of everything even a potty in the basement how convenient..she will be so proud of me."
Oh and Evy I am, I am.
4 comments:
hehe that is hilarious... today a kid peed on me at school. good times with munchkins
I love it!!! I just want to squeeze him. :) Miss you guys!!
very cute.....Happy Holidays
xo
Kirsten
I love this. And I love that you're proud of him.
Post a Comment