Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday festivities

The boys made a Sign for Brent for his Birthday..they were very proud and very "Blue." Dad loved it and all the neighbors thought it was funny!
The boys had fun getting the cake ready and tasting just to make sure it was good enough for Dad.
Before Dad came home we cleaned up..Which we sing along.."Clean up, Clean up, everybody clean up, Clean up, Clean up every where..etc"
So the boys while singing decided to clean together using the same broom..seriously funny, we should go on tour.
Then it was off to cleaning under the couch and the floor..and this was the most effective way possible don't you think?
Sevy found his favorite mom magazine because it comes with stickers..(Lucky Mag) He offers to "clean up" this magazine often.
It's a funny thought but when I look at the Picture of Brent below as a kid and mine above I think they would have been friends. Though Brent's a "serious" Neurosurgeon he somehow seamlessly gets on there level, go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics!!! Happy Birthday Brent

Xo
Kirsten

Ann said...

Hey Autumn & Brent! Happy Birthday! Wow, looks like you guys have had a lot of good and crazy times together. Jon and I look up to you guys. Autumn, I hope you got the little present I gave you. (It wasn't much... but I was hoping you can get a little break from your kiddies, Miss mother of four!!
xoxox, Annie