Seriously, I don't know how you do it. This morning when all where sick and fighting for the lap.. I thought of you. And I only have three. You are one remarkable woman! And I am with you, I don't think I will ever take a bath again:) Are two of your boy's identical? Kind of looks like it there. They really are so cute! I can just picture them all playing together (my favorite part about siblings).
4 comments:
Seriously, I don't know how you do it. This morning when all where sick and fighting for the lap.. I thought of you. And I only have three.
You are one remarkable woman! And I am with you, I don't think I will ever take a bath again:)
Are two of your boy's identical? Kind of looks like it there. They really are so cute! I can just picture them all playing together (my favorite part about siblings).
they are really growing up. it is crazy... blogs are so great. we get to watch them grow without even being there. :) love you guys.
oh my goodness! your boys are so big! it's been so long since we've seen you guys. hope everything is going well...glad i found your blog!
it's so fun to keep up with your family. Thanks for letting us watch everyone grow up, they are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment