Thursday, January 8, 2009

The many faces of Brent

Brent and his facial 
hair are constant entertainment.
His mom really doesn't like his beard. But as you can see it could be so much worse.
Don't you think he shaves off years with each look?
I did plead for him 
keep the stash.
Someday his 
kids will love these pictures.
I still love my Dad's side burn pictures from the 70's
The moral of this adventure is that Brent still has his hair and then some.
love ya Brent.

5 comments:

Tholstrom said...

oh...the mustache is sooo creepy! Watch the kids!

Wayne said...

One man and many different looks it's so amaizing how afew snips of the scissors can make such a big difference great blog

Daines Diaries said...

Um... Number 2 with the crazy eyes is my favorite. Next time we see you, Brent, can I request that you shave it just like that? Totally white trash. LOVE it!!

tawni said...

That was so funny!!

Leslie said...

my faves are the first and the last.