Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 ( mummies!)

Alright you have to see my vision.. I wanted something traditional with a little wacky spin.....(maybe a little Tim Burton style.) The kids wore them all week in the house. So when it came time when they could actually wear them outside..Awesome.
Everett, Severin, Guy, and Lincoln (Hard to get a group shot!)
Cute Sevy
Guy and Lincoln
Sugar coated Everett
Their first house "Trick or Treating"
At first they had a good pace.....
but with each passing house there were more and more tasting breaks.
Everett led the way
So I had to be the "Hot" MUMMY
Sevy Me and Guy
I couldn't talk Brent into being the "DUMMY MUMMY"
We were exhausted it took around two hours to get around 2 blocks. Hope all had a good Halloween!
I wanted to post this Fashion pic I recently saw that gave me the idea:

5 comments:

kimball.annie said...

I LOVE the boys costumes! So cute!!

April said...

You're so creative Autumn! Love, love those costumes... especially the HOT mummie! ;)

Kendra said...

Autumn! I found your blog today and love it. I hope that you remember me, Kendra Grazulis, from the Littleton 5th Ward a long time ago. I love your boy's costumes!

Holly Collins said...

Great Costumes! They really did what you were going for, whimsical and fun! You are so talented! Too bad Brent didn't join in! I would have loved to see how you depicted the "dummy mummy." What fun!

Amelia Hohl said...

cool costumes. Are those heads made out of fake pumpkins? Very creative. Heard from Sunny yet? My mom is moving back to Denver. Can't wait!