
Sevy and Guy checking the gooiness inside the pumpkin

Guy going in with one finger to touch the in-erds

Guy and Sevy's faces say what they think about helping Daddy clean the inside of the pumpkin.

Much more fun when Dad does the dirty work!

Watching Dad work!
I thought they actually looked like the boys
4 comments:
Your pumpkins turned out way better than ours. Helps to have an artist mom, right:) I did a transformer face I found online for Henry. Looks pretty cool, but didn't come up with it myself.
No, I haven't gotten a hold of Sunny. My NY trip got postponed but I should be out there a few times in the next few months and if I have some extra time I'll zip up to his place and leave him a message. If he has no job it would be great to have him come up to CT after Christmas when we'll be there. If you hear from him, tell him he's invited anytime after the 29th until the 2nd and to please call us to confirm/coordinate it all. We'll probably go down to the city for New Years. We would love to have him around. Thanks for the update:)
Happy Halloween!
love those pumpkins.
Wow! Those pumpkins look awesome! Good job making them unique and fun! You are so talented Autumn and your boys are adorable!
I LOVE the end result! Almost makes me want to go out & try carving one with our tribe. That says a LOT since I can't stand the sight of the innards of a pumpkin! (= Hope you all have the happiest of Halloweens!
Love, Cathy & her quads
Post a Comment