EVY
LINK
GUY
SEVY
So we have been a busy house. Sorry for going private for a minute but all is back to normal. The boys are happy and growing, and I have funny stories left and right to share. Here is a look at there cute faces, don't be deceived these four are capable of some serious trouble. Hope all is good where you are. Did you know Halloween is coming...it is a favorite around here. We are going to trick or treat in Colorado for the first time ever with Jensen cousin's. And yes we are attempting to match our costumes from last year...hmmmm what should we be.
3 comments:
They're growing up, they're so adorable!
great to have some news and dying to see the halloween costumes. bisous.
ohhhhh I am so glad that you are back! I've been checking in regularly (from Australia) and was so sad when you weren't here.
Loved seeing the updated photos of the boys. Just gorgeous xx
Post a Comment