Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Humility - Humidity

So over the weekend we have had great weather. The thing here in the south is Spring and Fall are but a moment but Humidity will reign forever. We got a hint and I mean the smallest nothing this weekend of humidity and the boys were melting left and right. "Mom I need water." "Carry me." "I'm to hot!!"
We are not going to stand a chance.
I have made the mistake of actually bringing ice cream into the house. I broke it out for a treat over the weekend and now the minute they wake up all they ask for is ice cream. I don't like Ice cream so this comes from Brent's side of the family where Ice cream is in endless supply. Brent's youngest brother Jeff can easily down a gallon without flinching. The irony of this is that his nickname is "Skinzer." He is tall and skinny and no amount of creamy ice cream can add a pound to his frame..... oh don't you feel so sorry for him? (me neither.) I brought ice cream in thinking we could chub the boys up a bit......I'm thinking they are taking after uncle Jeff.
I know it is beyond comprehension for you in other parts of the country still with snow but I am mentally preparing for Summer.

No comments: