Sevy decided after much preparation and thought he was running away to Besta's house (Norwegian for grandma Marty). He informed me: " I gotta go mom." So off he went with his back pack full of odds and ends, dads church belt, and his favorite shirt put on backwards and over his backpack..of course.
I asked him: who was going to feed him? He said "......Besta" Do you have money's with you? Which he then showed his handy flash cards...that should work.
So down the street he went, even after I told him how sad I would be...he made it to the neighbors house and went up the hill and behind the their back yard.....
....only to come out the other side to say.."MOM I'M BACK FROM BESTA'S!!"
Hooray!! He decided to stay..oooh I love you punkus!
4 comments:
This is my favorite story this year. Great pictures.
I remember running away.. I am so glad he returned. I love the shoes on the wrong feet on that last picture:)
So so cute! Every day an adventure!
I love it, I remember making those attempts when I was little. I would put my dolls on the pillow and have her hair flowing at the top of the bed, hoping my mom would think it was me if she walked in... oh being little...
p.s. Jon was grateful for Brent's words of wisdom the other night :)
This was such a cute story I had to share it with all the ladies at work! We all got such a chuckle out of it and could all relate! I loved the shirt on backwards and the belt around the neck...but my favorite is the shirt on OVER the backpack! lol. So cute.
Post a Comment