Friday, November 13, 2009

We are exhausted over here!

Truth is we are running on fumes..but running none the less. I am concerned Brent's attitude of "if you are going to do something you better be running"..has taken over the house. My children are starting to exhibit the trait I find irritating in Brent. He never relaxes. I mean it takes tell the third day of vacation, if at all to sit and read, or not move for more than 15 minutes.
The children used to cuddle and want to lay in there bed to slowly wake up in the morning.....now they wiggle out of there beds into one bed. They have a crazy time jumping, singing, playing.....and it doesn't stop until the next bed time. And when they are done it's as if they have narcolepsy....as shown above mid walk, mid talk they just crash!
The naps are out of control.3-sometimes 4 hour naps....I'm in serious trouble...they are GROWING!!
I figure if I never let them sleep it would slow down the race in growth, what do you think?
I think there's no hope. They have there mother and father's determination to go big or go home.
Love it.....but I'm winded and they are only 2!

No comments: