Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not doing so good

I feel as of late our household is full of intentions......I intended to have traditions, to get a tree, to decorate. What actually happened is I got the tree at a lot who riped me off. When there I was alone with the four boys playing hide and seek amongst hundreds of trees...aah I was feeling like my kids were never going to be found or worse taken as a Christmas gift to a different house. Not good.
But my intentions were good.
I got the tree followed by buyers remorse..but I had a tree yippee. So I left it on the top of the car over night...and the next day...thinking it might look like I bought a tree during church I opted to take it off while in my church clothes before church....
But my intentions were good.
Once at church I smelled piney fresh and my two fingers were stuck together with sap. For the next three, yes three days it lay on the porch. I couldn't find the stand. This morning I didn't make eye contact with the tree because I felt like a murderer.
But my intentions were good.
So I have decided if worst comes to worst I will paint it.....think of the possibilities...
I was thinking a bright Blue...you know "I'll have a blue Christmas without you.." Funny thing is you all think I am kidding. I think it could be our new tradition..a different color tree every year. Any opinions on the color?

No comments: