This past year has been a jam packed blur.
1. Construction (on yet another house we move into...and live in it during the process.)
2. The boys turned 1 and quickly on there way to 2 (to soon to soon.)
3. 1st year residency and the second year started.
4. Training for 2...Triathlon for 1.
5. Colorado, Utah, Colorado, Utah..repeat but don't forget the plane rides in between, they take years off our lives, I am sure of it.)
6. Still miss NYC or maybe it's where we fell in love with each other every day (forever our New York.)
With each day that passed this year and in the years prior, I know I would never want to run this adventure without you. Though I don't see you as much as I would like. I have four versions of you that help me fall deeper in love with you. Remember to always come home. I love you.
Auty
1 comment:
oooo, gorgeous photos.
Post a Comment