Monday, August 4, 2008

LINCOLN

Lincoln was third to arrive (only seconds after guy and before Severin.) During the pregnancy he was high on my side nestled into my ribs. His movements were as if he was always trying to cuddle, (just like he is now.)  Lincoln was the largest when born at 2lb 6oz. But had the most problems breathing and was the last to come home. 
                   His features, when he was born were shocking. He was covered in an 
abnormal amount of long blond fuzz ( notice his shoulder above.)  He had a ton of strawberry blonde hair and the biggest eyes and lashes. He was my true viking child.
He was so pretty even on my ultra sounds early on nurses would say, "this one has to be a girl look how pretty it is." Now that he is here he looks a little like the gerber baby. Though he looks sweet and quiet the loud factor if deafening. Lincoln the loud!!  
But so cute and loves to be hugged and give hugs.
He has a great laugh with lots of teeth and the goofiest grins to boot. I call him PINKY Linky because he is my pinkest baby along with the chubbiest. ooooo he has a cute bum.
I love love my Linka-du. I wonder how I got a child that looks and acts like him, he makes me smile every day.

1 comment:

carlyd said...

Can I just tell you how much I adore these individual little tributes you do for each of your boys? They are all so beautiful. Your little miracles. I can't wait to see them all again. Oh, and rug looks awesome. You are so creative! xoxo
Carly