Monday, August 11, 2008

A little project completed

Every meal I feed the kids, (minus dinner) on the front porch. As you can imagine the spills are more manageable outside. They sit at there flee market table and do really well sitting and eating.  So I thought I would make it a little more chic but masculine mind you. I painted a linoleum rug for the ground, (it's when you paint on the back side of linoleum.) What do ya think it could work, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so neat I am definitly going to try it!! The boys are so big..crazy. Are you still doing this on your own?

Anonymous said...

Brent looked hilarious asleep with a bee bee gun...to be a resident of neurosurgery yuck!

Leslie said...

wow, i have been out of the blogging world checking other blogs for a while, so i just found this one.
i love your project. the kids are getting so big. i can't wait to see you guys again. when will that be? :)
love you guys.