Monday, September 8, 2008

Rocky Mountain High.... COLORADO!!


Brent with Guy and Everett after a dip in the Lake

Grandpa with Lincoln

Guy with frog...seriously

Evy with frog

Evy to cute,and in between eating sand...at the lake

Evy and Brent

Uncle Sverre holding loud Lincoln, I thought it was going well, no?

Looking at theses pictures later made me stressed realizing the no life jacket thing could of been a crazy idea.

Sevy and Brent (Brent is in his 2nd trimester..)

So we braved another flight to beautiful Colorado!  We traveled to the cabin for the boys first Mountain trip.  Needless to say they were brave. They swam in the freezing lake followed by quick cuddles from the grand parents. 


Grandma Jensen (Bestamore) holding Severin.

Grandpa (Bestafar) holding Everett, he is so happy and cozy.

Dad with Guy and Everett

2 comments:

Leslie said...

i have such great memories from that little lake when we were there just a few months before aaron passed away.
your photos are beautiful. looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Autumn--- you are so beautiful.... and your boys simply amazing. I love being able to see all the pictures of them. I think about you often. Love you
-Kirsten Jensen

PS...I'm finally getting married!