Severin has been a long awaited prayer. I have wanted to name one of my children Severin since I was small. Severin is Norwegian and is my Great Grandfather. He was the first member of my church. Severin was the last to come out but in my mind was perhaps the first to arrive in my belly. He was jammed so high in my belly he flipped my sternum. He was always on the move very unaware of the three other kids below. He still prefers to be seen as the only child, which he isn't obviously.
He is the only one with brown eyes, (hopefully green like his mama one day.) I did hope for at least one of the boys to want mama, he is constantly checking where I am.
He is fearless and coordinated beyond his years. He seems to always avoid
brawling with the other boys, and can often be found hoarding a small group of toys in the corner.
Fearless as I mentioned
He was first to stand and first to walk months before the other boys.
He is a little dentally retarded given his teeth are slow to show themselves. But his grins are priceless. Brent has nick named him soccer ball head and Curious George. The later of the two is funny because they do look alike....no?


Like all my children Severin has his own soft spot in my heart, He makes me light of heart when I see his glow-worm face, followed by backing into my lap with his favorite book. I adore you my son.
1 comment:
i LOVE these little tributes you do for each of your little boys. i have been wanting to do one about aaron jr for a while. there is just so much to say... he is amazing and i just love him so much.
severin is so cute. i love the way you see the differences in each child. it is fun getting to know them through your eyes.
you are a wonderful mom.
Post a Comment