Monday, April 20, 2009

Another KORRINNE yipee!

My new namesake- KORRINNE ..oooooooo I love her.
sister of my heart
So a snuck away to see my best friend and her growing family in New Mexico.  She just happened to name her latest arrival with my middle name. I have to say i melt with the honor. 
I love my best friend Janene what a mother of all things wonderful. She thinks I am flawed and loves me for it, can I say how rare! College room mates couldn't of been more different but as the years have passed we have become more alike.
Korrinney-bin was wondrous and squeezable (every inch!) I wish for her adventure and fearlessness. But above most all things to adore her mother as I do.
Seriously we are mom looking- next time we are going to be airbrushed, I love that we both look like we are trying to stay awake.

2 comments:

Ashby said...

Adorable picture of you two! How fun that you got to go see Janene!

Natasha said...

Oh, LOVE the short hair! How fun to get together with a buddy!