Guy and Evy ( dressed in southern-esc jumpers)
Guy (blurry, but a great shot of how this kid dances and swings every step.)
Sevy coming to get me with a pine cone.
Lincoln cant be bothered ( this is after church and he is the first to tell us it is time to go. I remember telling my mom after church.."no talking, I'm hungry we are going home, come'on mommmm!" Lincoln's demands are more on the grunty I'm not going to look at you tactic, it's effective none the less.
Evy an hour before he chipped his front tooth almost gone. So I guess this may be the last picture of him with teeth. Story later still sensitive.
Guy basicly saying "wait mom, I took off my shoe to be mad at you- now I only have one shoe on and I am even more mad at you!"
1 comment:
so dang cute - we're dying to see you guys - please tell me you're coming out for when trygve comes home? and then at Thanksgiving and Christmas?:) We're holidaying it Jensen style for the next 3 years! erin
Post a Comment