He is still in love with the drink ENSURE. And if I let him he would drink this for every meal.
I will be shocked over the years if he slowly becomes like most boys and hates to dance and feels awkward when on the dance floor. Because this kid if it's music in an elevator or from a passing car will find the rhythm. Love it.
He has gotten very fast I think we could say the second fastest following Everett.
Talking is more frequent loves to say "tank you" and "PEEZ" as if, when they are said he should receive all that he desires, comical but cute.
He has become the giver of what can be called the death hug. He will latch onto his brothers and take them down with a smile and a laugh..honestly because he is showing love. With me, he runs as fast as he can straight into my knees, pushes his head in between while I brace from impact..and seriously has to be pryed from position. I love it because he is showing his love in that moment just because.
Love it
1 comment:
I love hearing about your boys individually in your posts--- you are such an amazing mother.
Luvin you all,
Kirsten
Post a Comment