So as usual I arrive at school to find Guy in different clothing then he arrived in. This is a sign something sinister has gone on. The story goes as follows:A teacher finds a streak of poop next to the drinking fountain, followed by a perfectly clean pull up by the potty. But no child to be seen.
They find the child (GUY!) at the clean up station washing his feet.
As a group we decided the following occurred....
Guy, (learning to use the potty) went to sit on the potty. But while waiting for something to happen he got thirsty. So he left his pull ups at the potty to go get a drink. While drinking, what he had been waiting for, came. He then stepped in it. He hurried to the clean up station and washed his feet.
The poop was never found.
AAAAAA!
I wish the story ended.
A few days later the teacher was cleaning the turtle tank next to the cleaning station. In horror she found the perfectly formed poop..in the tank!
We should be kicked out.
*Yes this story is being archived to later use at Guy's wedding dinner.
4 comments:
oh my hilarious... Ok, so being a teacher this is even more funny to me. In all honesty, I bet that incident made her day. Yes, please tell this at his wedding dinner! (stuff like this makes kids so dang awesome)
Now that sounds like something one of our kids would do! SO darn funny! Would have loved being there to see that! I also loved that you said you were going to save telling it for his wedding! I LOVE THAT! hahahah! Hope all is well with you & we will chat again soon! (=
Love, Cathy & her quads
that is hilarious! I miss your little men!
That has to be one of the funniest stories I have heard! I give him an A for trying. Turtle tank...potty...close enough right? The stories you tell about your boys bring tears of laughter to my eyes every time. Life is never boring for you, is it? That is too funny!
Post a Comment