Friday, January 15, 2010

THREE

The boys rallied and got better by their Birthday. The boys turned THREE on January 12th!! Many people say how fast it goes....for me I can't say that exactly, I am hoping the teen years are a blur. Yes, I made Thomas cakes that the boys ate and said "Thank you Momma!! "
Each boy gravitates to a different train so; Sevy got a Thomas, Lincoln got a Percy, Guy got James, and Evy got Frieght-car James. I know not all the world knows Thomas the train trivia, but Brent and I bet anyone to a Thomas train trivia game..we feel we would win the prize.
Bestamore (my mom) came as she does for all their birthdays which made the house hum with happiness. I loved feeling like a winner for a moment when there faces glowed with glee seeing gifts and cake's just for them. It's a lot of work to do four birthdays at the same time.
We love you boys Happy 3rd Birthday!!
Sevy
Evy
A glimpse of how Brent multi tasks during surgery..(on a Thomas cake that is)
Lincoln
Playing with new toys with Besta
Guy
The cake looks worried he is being eaten alive
Birthday kisses to Besta
Sevy and Thomas
I thought the cakes looked like the boys a little

2 comments:

Eryn said...

I was hoping you'd post pictures of their birthday bash. I did a train cake for Ian's second birthday. Jesse and I might just beat you guys with the Thomas the train trivia. I always think about you in January and that you've made it another year with "the herd"--your amazing!!

Brooke Eriksen said...

Love the cakes!!