The 4 boys were born at 4 o'clock and today is their 4th birthday.
You can imagine every year it just whirls back like a tidal wave. I have said this before, but when asked "hasn't it gone fast?!" I always say I have felt every minute, every mile, every win. I will write more to my boys tomorrow, for today I want to leave them the pictures to scroll through and ask about.
The pictures are just a few that made me pause...When looking at these I can even remember their smells, and expressions, goofy questions, and on and on. My Children have been my refining fire. I love them. I know that the minute I was given the chance to have them I had won a life no one could imagine.
I am really proud of them, really proud. I know forever I will be the one saying.."yep, I'm their mom."






6 comments:
4 times congratulations!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERETT,GUY,LINCOLN AND SEVERIN I hope you have a great birthday
*hugs* from new Zealand
Happy Birthday boys, whoa 4 already, their so adorable and I really love reading your blog. So glad to see your posting more.
wow ! happy birthday guys !!
As I looked at your pictures, all I could think of was the word 'miracle.' Your family makes me remember God's goodness in this world. Happy birthday to your precious bunch!
What a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment