The ROBOT cakes of 2011. I really wanted the robots to stand up right so I made cake stands for each one out of wood and Lucite disks.



When the boys decided on a Robot party I realized I had robot cakes to make. I let them pick out the flavor of cake as well as the color of the robot.This crew is very specific in their wishes. (lemon, vanilla, and chocolate cake.) I love making it a special day for each of them. I was the winner for the day given there faces were glowing with glee..yipee!


The hanging pom poms the boys actually made for two weeks. They got pretty good and fast towards the end. We strung there poms together with chenille puff yarn from the craft store. WE have still yet to take it down....they are in love.

I drew two robots and they painted them...working on staying in the lines....this was our welcome sign on our gate.
I made each of their names out of paper and wire...worked out pretty great.
I decided to sell my cake stands on my Etsy site, take a gander.






9 comments:
Wow, the cakes looks super! And so does the little guys :)
Your amazing, the cakes look great and the boys are too cute :)
Autumn, those cakes!!!! You outdo yourself every time! The boys are lucky to have you!
oh my gersh....this is the cutest thing ever!!!! what a super mama you are. and your boys are ADORABLE!
: )
Alix, modern kiddo
This is such a cute birthday! I'm sure all the effort pays off when you see all their faces when it's time to light the candle and take a bite! Four cheers for you!
What great looking cakes and such cute pictures
you are a very amazing family
oh and I have a question have you ever been to new Zealand before I have seen someone a splitting image of you and one of your sons around I was just wondering lol
xxx
Love the cakes!
Love the robot cakes and party decor, they're awesome! And your four boys are the cutest!
found your blog while looking for robot cakes for my triplet boys' 4th birthday. can't imagine adding one more to my crew. :)
great cakes and beautiful family!
Post a Comment