So you know the neighbor down the street with their Christmas lights up till Valentine's Day!!....How about Spring Break. That's me. I own it. On top of the sheer horror of front yard decorum I had four four year olds climbing a tree.....Happy Spring to All!!
2 comments:
Where are your sweater and shirt from? I must know:)
Haha. That was us too, except the only reason we took them down was because we put our house up for sale and literally 10 minutes before our open house we noticed all the lights up outside and it was raining, so there Justin was in the freezing rain taking down the lights. lol! I think they might still be up otherwise. Pittsburgh is so ghetto in some ways and there are plenty of people around here that still have large nativity scenes and lights up all year 'round so don't be too hard on yourself. I love seeing photos of your boys. They are splendid! BTW, I'm expecting #4 in October. Took me a long time to catch up to you!
Post a Comment