Saturday, May 7, 2011

ODE TO MOM

My Childhood was a day dream, and provides a wealth of hilarious references for my own motherhood.
All of which originated from my Mother. 

She was gorgeous and funny but above a lot of things she was signature..not another like her...I am sure of it.

One of my favorite memories is of when she would pick me up from school on her Old Schwinn with a paperboys basket attached to the back. 
She would ride the bike in full flare...Yellow 4 inch heels, Red painted lips and a low side ponytail..to this day you would say she is the only one who made a side pony chic.

Even then I got a kick out of my Mom.

I love you mom for never over thinking your personal expression and wealth of humor and effortless love. My mom is Signature..... "Awesome."

Love- "the Daughter"

No comments: