Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Best

Do moms create these scenarios/outfits for future posterity to laugh?
Brent and his sister Jessy. ( Brent's face says- I look stuppy mom) Julie he looks Awesome in my opinon!
My brother and I...the dress is classic but Sverre's pants along with his facial expression is a precursor to years of "mom outfits."
Yes that is me in pink fake fur next to the real thing. (Sverre is a little to excited about his furry dead thing.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Tora, love the pictures. Its funny to look back on the outfits our mothers dressed us in. My mom went the route in dressing Melissa and I like twins in every picture, to my dismay I always wore the boy color and Melissa got the girl colors. We still get a good laugh about it today.
XOXOXOXO
Kirsten Jensen

Leslie said...

great photos. there is nothing better than old photos wearing clothes that were TOTALLY awesome.

thanks for your sweet sweet comment on my blog. i keep wanting to call you, but then i only think seriously about it when it is WAY too late to call. i will get to it soon. okay?
love you guys.