love the photos. i always LOVED watching aaron jr get excited when he heard the garage door opening. he would go and stand at the door waiting for aaron to come through the door. IF i were right there, i would open the door FOR him and he would run out to daddy. oh how i miss that. lovely photos. i love the ones on the stairs... so many little boys. love you guys.
My heart melts every time I hear "DDDDDAAaAddd!!" Your fam is sooo cute. I am sure cute doesn't describe most moments of your real life . . .but the ones to keep at the front of our mooshy brains! Miss you. JO
2 comments:
love the photos. i always LOVED watching aaron jr get excited when he heard the garage door opening. he would go and stand at the door waiting for aaron to come through the door. IF i were right there, i would open the door FOR him and he would run out to daddy.
oh how i miss that.
lovely photos. i love the ones on the stairs... so many little boys.
love you guys.
My heart melts every time I hear "DDDDDAAaAddd!!" Your fam is sooo cute. I am sure cute doesn't describe most moments of your real life . . .but the ones to keep at the front of our mooshy brains!
Miss you.
JO
Post a Comment