Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stop growing..

I caught a shot today of Sevy that made me gasp. He is getting bigger. He is my mini and he is making it painfully clear he will not allow me to call him my mini much longer. 
When I was in grade school all the cool kids were abnormally short, ( i was tall.) This made me fall to my knees for several nights asking my heavenly father to stop my growth. The kids that were short were always referred to by teachers as cute, and I promise even then I noticed they were treated differently. OOOh how I wanted to be them,  can you imagine?
Years later i saw one of the cool girls driving in the car next to me...She looked like she was sitting on phone books. I still grew but i am convinced that if i didn't pray to be shorter i would have reached my ideal height of 5'10..but 5'7" will do. (And yes mom Brent measured I am 5'7")
So Sev though I would like you to stay mini, I hope you to be the biggest of your brothers if not in stature let it be in dreams.
mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your too cute Autumn-- funny story about being the tallest. I was also ALWAYS the tallest girl in my class growing up.. .is that a Jensen thing? I hated it as well. Wish you the best always.

XoXo
-Kirsten

Leslie said...

i have to say, i was always one of the shorter and petite girls growing up, but in 7th or 8th grade, i started growing taller and i kept growing past most of my classmates that were always taller than me.
i believe aaron jr will be one of the bigger kids in class.
severin is SO beautiful in that photo. (beautiful in the most masculine way possible) :)

carlyd said...

Autumn, he looks EXACTLY like you in this picture. I was certain he had the most of you in him, but he's turned into a mini male version! Amazing. He's gonna be a hotty, just like his momma.