
There are moments with this child I think he is definitely going to drive me to the loony-bin. But there are more times he makes me laugh in hysterics. I was trying to make the bed and he kept winding his body in the blanket, all the way until he would screech for help! When he would find his way out, (with some help from mom,) He would giggle with glee as if to say: I have you right where I want you.
The face above tells the truth, I am all his in moments like these.
AKK
2 comments:
I just happened to drop in - and I'm so glad I did. The boys are so big and beautiful as ever! I can't believe how much time has gone by since you stood up and announced your four pregnancies in Inwood. How wonderful to see how you've all grown. You have a gorgeous family!
And happy belated 30th, Brent.
so precious surrounded by all white. they really are growing up, aren't they? wow.
Post a Comment