Monday, October 20, 2008

more later..

Getting bigger all the time. Latest: Finally wiggled our way into a Montessori program! Big, Big deal! *The boys latest love: is flax seed waffles and apple slices (what can I say they like what I like.) *latest funny act: the boys are having hug wars that often end in a dog pile of sorts..( visualize hugging, hugging harder, swaying..timber!) *latest funny words: My new wake-up call is Everett followed by the others yelling mammmmma! mammmmma! The first time it happened I literally woke up laughing. *Latest memorable event: Potty training is on the table of to do's, So when i saw Guy grunting and pulling at his overalls, I striped him down and put him on the potty. Mean while all the other boys surrounded the toilet to watch what was coming. And when the plop came everyone yelled oooooh! Poor Guy, he wasn't sure he was used to all the attention. (Side note you can imagine though I have four kids, I have no idea what I am doing. I am a first time mom..remember. So to say I am shocked I am writing publicly about poop is an understatement.)

2 comments:

Mehrnaz said...

Hey Autumn
I was just checking in on your blog and I saw your recent post. I read it to Reza, and he and I could not stop laughing! As weird as this might sound, I can totally picture the poop incident. haha.
The kids are so adorable and I can't wait to see photos of them in their halloween costumes!!

P.S. Happy to hear the kids got into the school.

Leslie said...

oh wow. you are on top of things. aaron jr shows NO interest in potty training. he IS still two years old, but he is so big, people think he is a five year old wearing diapers still. i hope he shows interest soon. he has reached the stage where he leaves and goes to another room to poop and if i try to come in while he is in the middle of his duty, he will tell me to go away. so, i need to just start watching for when he leaves the room quietly. :) good luck with FOUR of them.