The truth is since i have known Brent he has been studying. No seriously most of our courting was done in the Law Library of his undergrad. So it come to no surprise his free time and family time is spent nose in books. His desk has been moved from upstairs, then down one level, and now to the basement. I fought it tooth and nail. (I think it's creepy and it has a door i can't bug him as easily.)
His logic was simple..it's the warmest place in the house and I don't mind the occasional bug. So he got his way. Now the kids pound on the door, or look through the hole in the doggy door with glee.

I think this is the third in the series of the Boards Brent will have taken..leaving the last one years away.
I am taking the kids away to Colorado in March, so he can marinate in his books.
3 comments:
If only I couldn't relate:)
Which makes me think, Nik has home call and he sleeps in the basement on those all to often nights. I guess the basement comes with the calling:)
hey... how dreary... but if he wants it, then great! :)
you are going to colorado in march? how fun and exciting for you. i have a friend who has been begging us to come and visit... maybe i finally will and we could see you guys as well. :) just an idea.
Post a Comment