I picked the boys up from school, which is always a highlight in my day. They steam roll each other to get to me and more times than not, I fall backward with the power of the herd. They have progressed lately to waiting there turn. After three had made there way out to me and into the car Everett was left to go. He didn't come nor call my name..i had to look for him and realized he was clinging/slash hiding with his favorite teacher. I asked if he wanted to come home he said firmly "no." I waited while I watched him decide if i was fun enough for him anymore....the pain as the seconds went by. ...Then with a through of his body he hurled into my arms followed by a squeeze and a smooch. I won!!! I realized I was going to up my game, if i was going to keep him all mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment