This is a very special boy. He has a natural happy disposition and an ease for sharing and being kind. The silly factor is ever present and I sure love the way he asks for kisses at every turn and is the object of affection for the boys. Let me explain the last one, the boys, (as I have mentioned before) enjoy hug- a- wars. This is were they clobber each other with hugs, and the one who makes the most noise gets the most hugs. Being as Loud as Lincoln is, receives more than he can bare, and needs rescuing.
Lincoln has reached a new level of swimming ability. The truth is most parents who are present when Lincoln is in the water gasp and lunge to save him. He is beyond his age range in confidence..example: puts whole head under water for a long period of time while looking around. Jumps from the side of the pool if someones there to catch him or not. Knows how to hold his breath and blow water out of his nose if needed. But by far the "no fear factor" is fun and scary. He butts in front of much older kids on the water slide to go head first all by himself. Love it.
Brent and I both being swimmers really find immense pride in our kids comfort with the water. Brent yells across the pool every five minutes, "did you see that!"
I wish I had a picture, but taking photos while manning our kids at the pool is out of the question. With all the kids pulling at me it's amazing I keep my suit on.
Back to Lincoln...The boys love him and enjoy yelling to wake him up, but they have officially changed his name to "LINKA!" Which sounds fitting and is even funnier when Brent decides to call him this as well.
Love this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment