Because he is so small the boys humor themselves by putting him in tight spaces. He doesn't seem to mind.
Here with dad and Mr. Potato head's glasses
Moms cap
Rare picture of Sevy defending himself..always the pacifist.
Severin as always wiggles right into your heart if it's not by coming up to you saying-"huggee, huggee?" Or if it's the way he sings Christmas songs in July -"dingle bells, dingle bells..dingle, dingle, dingle." Whatever it may be the kid has a lock down on cute.
He is quit the artist and is really enjoying helping mom with her latest art projects..I for see a scissor ordeal in the future. He loves the JCC (our swim park) and has decided every time he see's dad it means we are going to the JCC. I think it maybe that they had there first taste of Chips at the pool the other day. I got each of them a bag and towards the end of there bags they were force feeding themselves not knowing if this would ever happen again. Sevy was the worst, huddled up eating so fast as if someone was going to take it at any moment.
What a punky. I sure love him. He really is my buddy, and tells me often.."sit down." or "stand up." It's hard to resist his requests when he is using all his muscles and might to get me up or down. When I finally do his bidding he will wiggle into "The pocket" (aka: what we call the snuggle spot in mom's arms.)
At the pool we are watched as if we are on TV...by the way why would you ever do that..so beyond my thinking. While we are being watched the kids are very aware of people looking and get almost annoyed with people coming up to them or people talking to mom or dad. There is one exception..Lincoln still allows any 6 year old to carry him off with glee. Kills me. Sevy and Guy will always let me know either by running or grunting when someone handles them.
I sure love this crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment