1st story:
If you look closely their are two kids on one bike and they are moving very fast up the bike ramps in the house. When I saw this I seriously thought, what was the conversation between these two? I'm sure it was a good one. As always Severin is up for anything if you say it nicely, or with excitement in your voice. Everett has mastered this art.
A little reminiscent of the movie "Dumb and Dumber" no?
2nd story:
Calling, calling the kids to get in the car to go to the pool. This is not usually hard to do when the pool is the destination. So when no sound of feet are coming and no sound at all..I went looking to find Four kidlet-piglets breaking into a Costco size humus. Fistfuls at a time...with simultaneous mmmmmmms coming from there mouths.
The last picture is the beginning of the feeding each other section of the Hummus raid.
For the record four 2 year old's can finish a whole tub of hummus in under 5 minutes.
2 comments:
This is too classic. Don't you just love it when you capture these moments? BTW, you need to call me, Autumn... your phone number is no longer working. I've been trying for weeks!
Carly
I agree, that wouldve been a great conversation! Oh the trouble little boys get into, don't you love it
Post a Comment