Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guy's (Special time)

After naps if I listen really carefully I can sneak in and get the first to wake up and leave the others to snooze. Today the kids went down at 1:30 and the 3 out of 4 got up at 4:02 (what happened here who knows.) But Guy stirred an hour earlier and I snuck him out to make my oatmeal honeys.
oooooo was he special and he knew it trying to dip his fingers in the mixer before it turned off, and retrieve fistful tastes.
It was heavenly.
I am pretty sure he is his fathers clone, just watch over the years I will be right..intense to the end. Love this Kid, he sure makes things more exciting when he's around, and that's saying something at our house.
Autumn
p.s. I do not chain my kids up Guy is just wearing his favorite "mom" jewelry. I love chunky indestructible things that can be "cool" worn by mom or two year olds...don't you think he looks like Run DMC?

2 comments:

skt said...

He looks a ton like his dad too.

Monica said...

I had just said Guy looks so much like Brent! That's so fun. I'm sure he loved having Mommy all to himself!