Friday, September 11, 2009

Picture meca

Up in one of my favorite places in Utah (Heber) i would live there tomorrow.
When Lincoln older he will ask me "Why did you dress me so dorky?" and I will say to him.."this was all you my friend, all you."
Everett found a willing snuggler in his UNCLE JEFF (status: not married and cute as can be!!)
I love this picture because I visualise these two running after there own ten kids years ago..I feel bad that they are now running after mine...never ending story. These are the Kimball grandparents: look at there reflexes!
Link and Evy such funny smiles
Brent and Severin.
Everett and Mom after I repremanded Evey
The crew in the Utah Sun

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

We love Heber and Midway. Rick even contacted the new hospital in Park City to see if it was large enough to handle a neurosurgeon. No such luck yet.