The "IT" looked like a body of a black widow but a marbled white behind with red legs. I ran and got my insect killer and sprayed its web and "IT" while the kids ran inside..but one. Can you guess who was beyond excited? That's right LINKY, my animal boy.
So it eventually dropped dangling from it's thread, moving only slightly. I ran got a glass and book and pumped myself up to get the spider. So talking to my self I said out loud.."Your the mom, you can do this...ready..ready...ready.." Meanwhile Lincoln staring with glee says.."Ready Momma, ready?" I started laughing which made me more nervous. But I got "IT" don't you fear.
Guy needed some long hugs and explanation but we bonded over the large spider.
Lincoln I'm sure will protect us next time and get it with his fingers like his Great Grandma Tora used to do.
P.S. so you all can have the feeling spiders are crawling on you, did you know that where ever you are there is probably a spider eight feet away at any time..kill me.
No comments:
Post a Comment