
Everyone forgets their mom was a mom, and sometimes even your mom forgets what it was like to raise little ones..That's what grand kids are for. This week my mom got to take care of my three nieces and nephew, I am sure she remembers if she didn't before. Here's to an Awesome Grandma!
*above is my mom with a two-ish me. I love this shot because it depicts motherhood, 100 bucks she was trying to get a cute shot for me to see when I was older..I wish I could tell her younger version..that this shot would do just fine..just fine.
1 comment:
Just fine indeed...you might be the cutest kid EVER! Darn, forgot to take into account your 4 little ones. That one's up in the air!
Thanks for sharing this with me! It's so great to have a little insight in to what you are doing! Love it!
Post a Comment