Okay so every time I see my older brother Sverre he threatens to buzz Everett's head...which would make for a hysterical Autumn and I would never forgive him..and it would not be funny even ten years from now looking back.
See when Evy runs to you and his mop top is bouncing you can't help but think this kid is beautiful. And second I dreamed about my four boys and his head came bouncing toward me in my dream.
So in my defence and as always I have to remind Sverre of his past. So here is a picture of Sverre with our mother around the same age as Everett...mmm-hmm. That's right you sported a mop. And you were actually cute too.

1 comment:
I am coming to memphis with clippers in hand. The boys and their cousin can all get hair cuts together.
see you soon. I like the pictures and nice thoughts about mom the kids had a blast with her.
Sverre
Post a Comment