Found these shots hidden away in some random file on the computer. It was the day we blessed our kids....they were 5 months old and we left for Memphis a few days after..I love that they will forever be Colorado boys..Even though Brent says they were made in NYC therefore they should be NYC boys.
They still were on oxygen in these pictures. That mile high city was hard on there lungs..but made them strong. The minute we landed in Memphis (almost at sea level,) They didn't need oxygen ever again and loved not having stickers on there faces holding the oxygen. I love this day too because my friend Carly knitted there booties and they looked so cute. Thanks Carly.
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! This is Garrett Lynn, just wanted to say hi and congrats on having such awesome little dudes. My brother Nathan just had his first baby, and his name is Lincoln as well!
I'm melting. They are too precious in this picture. And what fab booties! They are getting so big, Autumn! Miss you, luv. You look amazing, as always.
xoxo
Post a Comment