A lost shot of Lincoln lounging on a fence..I know. Really I can't explain this picture, why, where,..just have to say this is so Lincoln. Basically he would say "What?"
4 comments:
Jeff Foster
said...
Am I allowed to love your kids too?
BTW, I laughed out loud the other day at the green socks post.
HA! He's gonna kill you someday! I have a feeling this will show up at his wedding. Um, ps, why are the Daines not on your "follow" list??? Hmmm? :) xo
4 comments:
Am I allowed to love your kids too?
BTW, I laughed out loud the other day at the green socks post.
I'm glad Mormons are blog fanatics.
Oh dear. Blackmail. That photo is hilarious!
HA! He's gonna kill you someday! I have a feeling this will show up at his wedding. Um, ps, why are the Daines not on your "follow" list??? Hmmm? :)
xo
Both by the hair cut and the splinters?
S
Post a Comment