Thursday, October 8, 2009

This morning

Getting ready for school every morning with four two year olds, is comedy to say the least. Running around after getting them dressed, fed and brushed..Severin kept following me around to ask me a question. "Mom?....mom?" So I got down to his level and he said to me "go to church?" I was a little stunned given I am sure I never asked this question with his same happy tone.
With conference this last week Severin had noticed apparently that we haven't gone..and it must be time. He's two, did I mention. I told him we are going in a few days..in which he responded with a smile and a skip.
My heart flips for this kid. It is growing ever apparent that I need to be at my best if I am going to raise these kids successfully.
p.s. Thank goodness he said something or I would have forgotten I am teaching relief society this Sunday..aaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: