Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick note:

If you remember earlier this week I mentioned, I was supposed to teach a Relief Society class this Sunday. Brent being on call today meant I was on my own. I have yet taken my kids alone to church and have been staling trying it out. So I did it. They were dressed brushed and very excited to be there. "Church..Ya!"
(usually when we arrive home they say, "no, house!" which then I drive around the block again in hopes for a different reaction.)
So I was feeling pretty accomplished when arriving early so I could further prepare..
I know you know the ending...
They forgot to call and mention they had switched lessons and my turn would be the following week.
To that I say to all- Have a great Sunday afternoon.
I thought this shot was close to what my reaction was.

1 comment:

Amelia Hohl said...

That's happened to me a few times in the YW which is bad because if I'm not supposed to do something at church I usually travel on weekends so it really messes me up. Love the photo. Today Henry had a high fever so I stayed home and missed the baby blessing of my innactive friend(who just got married last week after having her second baby the week before) and her non member husband who is interested in joining the church. I almost cried. That was the only time she came to church in two years and I wasn't there.