He saw the kids every day this week and there faces showed it as well as through their actions. It made such a difference.
The only issue I have with Brent's presence is he is a walking pen dispenser. We have more drug rep pens in the house than I care to count. The ones that have clickers and are prized by all two year olds. Mothers, on the other hand run around accounting for them all, followed by dismantling them so they don't click.
I could do with out the pens..it's only a matter of time until tragedy.
So I think I should round them all up and send them to this lady:

World Record Holder: Angelika Unverhau from Dinslaken (Germany) has collected more than 220,000 ball-point pens (excluding duplicates) from 146 countries. She has been collecting unusual pens since childhood, but decided to take her hobby more seriously in 1990. She founded a club for ball-point pen collectors who meet twice a year to trade pens.
No comments:
Post a Comment