Saturday, October 24, 2009

We need prayers

This maybe the wrong place for this but I don't care.
My father has been missing since 11:00am today in the Colorado Mountains. He was Hunting with my older brother Sverre.
Sverre has made it down and is alright. He went back up with search and rescue at 6:00pm.
It's 11:41 pm when I am writing this and there is still no word of his where abouts as of yet.
This is my Dad.
Please pray that he will be protected.
Even better found before morning.
We love you Dad, were coming for you.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi Autumn. I've commented once before and you don't know me, but I just want for you to know that you, your dad, and your entire family are in my prayers. I just saw this show up in my Google reader and I said a prayer right away. I can only imagine what you're feeling right now. I will keep on praying.

Brooke Eriksen said...

Oh no! Starting prayer right now.

Holly Collins said...

Your father is being prayed for by many people..me, My husband, my parents, his parents and even his uncle who is a Catholic Priest! We are all praying for his safe return!! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers as well! Good luck!

April said...

When my mom called me about your dad missing... I was shocked. My mom's voice sounded heavily worried for her brother.
Prayers are answered! So elated that he was found safe and sound! Loves.