Went to Nashville on our first real road trip. We decided to go a half hour before we loaded the car with kids and bikes. We got there and utilized all the parks. The boys kept saying, "I love Nashbill!" Went to a train museum along the way and a country store for homemade candy. We stayed over night and to our shock the boys crashed in big boy beds and never woke up again! The trip opened up the world to us...we keep thinking up road trips we have always wanted to go on and now think the boys are ready to roll.
Mom getting Guys bum...felt so bad because right after this shot he crashed trying to protect his bum.
Everett
Guy and his "hat" Someone made this for him when he was born and he has stretched it out so he can still wear it. Our little lemonhead.
In the country store...I'm a blurr because I am blocking the rush to the suckers, notice the older folk looking on behind me...to each there own.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!!! and I see there are finally some pictures of Mom in there!
Post a Comment